350g of good quality dark broken up chocolate
1/2 cup raw nuts of choice
2 tbsp mixed seeds
1/4 cup of dried fruit
½ teaspoon of sea salt (optional)
1. Toast the nuts/seeds: Preheat the oven to 170 degrees and toast the nuts/seeds on a rimmed baking sheet for 6-9 minutes. Transfer the nuts to a cutting board and roughly chop them.
2. Melt the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl in 30-second slots or over the hob.
3. Add 0.5ml of Natural 2000mg ISO CBD Oil per person (do not exceed 1ml per person per day).
4. Cover a baking sheet or load tin with parchment paper and pour in the CBD chocolate mix.
5. Sprinkle the nuts, dried fruit, seeds and a sprinkle of sea salt evenly over the chocolate. Lightly use your palms to press the toppings into the chocolate.
6. Place the mix in the fridge to harden for about 30 minutes.
7. Once the chocolate is completely hardened, use your hands to break it into even pieces. Serve immediately, or cover and store in the fridge up to 1 week.
We are the UK’s Leading CBD Isolate Brand. Our products are all 0% THC, pure isolate, triple lab tested, vegan and gluten free.