100g wholemeal spelt flour
100g plain flour
50g raw coconut sugar
2 tbsp ground cinnamon
30g chia seeds
40g pumpkin seeds
40g sunflower seeds
1 tbsp golden linseeds
½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
2 tsp baking powder
450g ripe banana, mashed (roughly 4 medium bananas)
3 large free-range eggs, lightly beaten
35g butter, melted, plus extra for greasing
20ml vanilla 500mg ISO CBD oil, serving of 33.33mg per person
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C, fan 160°C, gas
4. Grease and line a 900g loaf tin with butter and baking parchment.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the flours, coconut sugar, cinnamon, all the seeds (saving a little of each to sprinkle), bicarbonate of soda and baking powder until evenly distributed.
3. Add the mashed banana, eggs, CBD oil and butter to the bowl and mix until you have a smooth batter.
4. Pour into the prepared tin, smooth the top with the back of a spoon and sprinkle with any remaining seeds. Bake on the middle shelf of the oven for 55-60 mins until golden and risen and a skewer comes out cleanly when inserted in the middle.
5. Cool for 10 mins in the tin then transfer to a wire rack to cool fully.
6. Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days, or slice and freeze.
We are the UK’s Leading CBD Isolate Brand. Our products are all 0% THC, pure isolate, triple lab tested, vegan and gluten free.